Sunday, November 9, 2014

Kim has made it here!

We have finally arrived! I have many pictures to share although not sure how to load them? I think I'm still in culture shock, things are so different from home. The smell has hit me the most, the smell is like being thrown a pack of rotten sardines in your face every two minutes. The poverty is also a little overwhelming, poor kids following us, falling asleep on the dirty floors, blind men asking for money. The rooms at the hotel are nice, we actually have a toilet that flushes, and the bed is hard like a rock, maybe that is why I'm up at 3 a.m ha, ha. Well can' t wait until tomorrow, we are going to visit the nursing school. I will talk back soon
Kim






2 comments:

  1. Kim loading pictures is actually fairly easy. Let me know if you need me to walk you through it. Your mom should have my email because I sent her one lol. Nice to know you are safe but sad to hear about the poverty :(. Still it's good to know what the rest of the world has to live with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, have you eaten any fish yet?

    ReplyDelete