Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bev's photos

 Ralph found a baby. We told him he can not bring this baby home. I think he is missing his granddaughter.
 Stephanie this picture is for you. Can you see all the rickshaws? Soon I will go for a ride in one.

 Getting measured for a new outfit.
 Ralph found the scissors he wants.
 Kim teaching
 Danielle teaching
 This is the little girl Debbi and I want to bring home.We are missing our grandchildren also.
Everyone here eats with their right hand. I am having a hard time with this custom.

1 comment:

  1. You all look so cute in your bangladeshie clothes. Prepare for weather shock when you return, enjoy your warm humid weather while you can it's cold and rainy here today. We are all getting sick and of course gastro is on the loose this week. Wish us all luck lol.

    ReplyDelete