After a full two days of teaching and sharing ideas we took pictures and said out good byes.
We waited patiently for our ride home. Unfortunaility no one showed so we were asked if we would be ok with the idea of going home in an ambulance. I thought it was a joke but it proved to be our only way home. What a ride? Siren going as we weaved in and out of traffic at top speed. I thought the rigshaw ride was a thrill but this topped it. What a day!
We waited patiently for our ride home. Unfortunaility no one showed so we were asked if we would be ok with the idea of going home in an ambulance. I thought it was a joke but it proved to be our only way home. What a ride? Siren going as we weaved in and out of traffic at top speed. I thought the rigshaw ride was a thrill but this topped it. What a day!
Our ambulance ride
The inside is not as clean as an ambulance at home......

Wow, not so sure I would have been brave enough to endure that ride lol. Hope to see more pictures soon. Enjoy your day of shopping, but remember you still have to fit all that stuff back into your tiny bags.
ReplyDelete