I am so excited about our trip to Bangladesh. I feel fortunate to have this experience.
My goal is to share my knowledge and skills with the people in Bangladesh, but more important I want to share my travels and what I learned with family, students and friends in my community.
I will use the blog to show you pictures and tell you about my day. We can all learn from this opportunity. Please feel free to ask questions and make comments.
My goal is to share my knowledge and skills with the people in Bangladesh, but more important I want to share my travels and what I learned with family, students and friends in my community.
I will use the blog to show you pictures and tell you about my day. We can all learn from this opportunity. Please feel free to ask questions and make comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment